We are always seeking to secure and use your information with care. By registering on our website, you consent us to store, process and share your data with third parties in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018. The following is a common list of data that we store about you for administrative, recruitment and any other lawful purposes permitted under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
- Education and work history
- Your social networking profile links
- Company name
- Your photo
- Business logo
The list above is not complete and might include other information. Some of the above information is required and the other is optional. So you can leave the optional fields empty if you would like. The following are the most common ways in which we can use and also share your information with third parties.
- You information is handled by and visible to our authorised internal staff.
- We process your personal information to assist with recruitment process and procedures.
- Prospective employers or anyone who posts jobs on our website will be able to access, retrieve and use your information for recruitment purposes when you apply for one or more of their jobs.
- Your information will be available to anyone who have a paid package to search, view resumes and contact candidates.
- We might also share your information with your previous employers and educational establishments to get references.
- We might also use your information to contact you about news, events, updates, our services and promotions.
Some of your information might also be publically displayed on our website and indexed by search engines.
We may use your information to improve our products and services.
We may sometimes send promotional emails about new our new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We may also use your information to contact you for market research.
If you no longer wish us to keep your information on our database or would like to know what information we hold about you, please send a request to the email address below.
for terms and conditions, please refer to our terms and conditions page: Terms and Conditions
- “FreeJobPosting.co.uk” is a trading name of “Pioneer HR and Training Consultancy Limited”, incorporated in England (company No: 08741379) and the registration address is 158 Canterbury Road Leyton, London, England, E10 6EH.
- Pioneer HR and Training Consultancy Limited is a registered data controller and Our ICO registration No is: ZA147444