Website William Simpsons
Make your move a positive one and contact us today
Team Leaders (Care) – Night Shift
£11.55 per hour – 35 hours per week (worked as 3 x 12.5 hour shifts per week)
Are you looking to be part of something special?
William Simpsons is a vibrant, modern Care Home which positively impacts on the lives of people with mental health issues. We are looking to expand our dedicated, committed care team and welcome interest from qualified Team Leaders with experience of working within the mental health care sector.
Why William Simpsons?
· Competitive pay rates – £11.55 per hour
· Work 3 shifts per week from 8.30pm to 9am (night shift)
· Excellent holidays – 7 weeks per annum for Team Leaders
· Extensive comprehensive training program: dedicated trainers providing quality onsite training to all staff; Team Leaders benefit from bespoke programme of ‘management skills training’ specifically tailored for team leaders in care; comprehensive online e-learning package.
· Electronic MAR system is used within the Home to assist with the safe handling of medications (full training is provided).
· Dine for free with quality meals provided by our excellent in house catering team.
· Uniform free environment
· Good public transport, frequent buses with bus stops directly outside our driveway entrance
· Free, onsite parking.
What qualities and skills are we looking for?
· Applicant must hold a current SVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent qualification in care
· Applicants should have, or must be willing to undertake, a PDA in Supervision (Professional Development Award)
· Ideally applicants will have a recognised qualification in Medication but if not they must have experience of the safe handling and administration of medication.
· Previous experience of a Team Leader role within Care.
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
What are the main aspects of the role?
· Team leader duties including mentoring, supervision and support of junior staff members
· Administration and recording duties in correlation with the regulatory requirements of the Care Industry.
· Maintaining effective communication with residents, relatives and care professionals.
· Safe handling and administering of medication in conjunction with the eMAR medication system and the Home’s Safe Operation Procedures.
Further details of the role are provided as part of the application pack.
Interested? Then make your move a positive one and contact us today.
You must sign in to apply for this position.