Stop Digging South West
Installers of ground screws
We need a self motivated and organised, outgoing and friendly, tenacious and determined individual to develop sales of an exciting eco friendly foundation system in the Bristol area.
Stop Digging ground screws are a fantastic alternative to concrete foundations for a wide variety of applications such as decking, fencing, garden rooms, workshops, glamping pods, log cabins, solar arrays, play equipment, etc. The list is endless.
To supply and install ground screws negating the need for concrete or digging, can be installed in difficult access sites in all weathers, is clean with no mess, is quick and easy as well as very cost effective.
Stop Digging is a Swedish Company who formed in 2012. We are the Stop Digging partner for the South West of the UK.
The role is to inform mostly B2B potential clients and referrers in the Bristol area about Stop Digging ground screws, generate leads and convert them into jobs for the installation team.
This will include creating lists of target contacts, introductory phone calls and e-mails, face to face meetings, follow up phone calls, social media activity, continued customer relationship management of commercial clients and referrers.
We are looking for someone who is;
- Energetic and driven
- Has a strong work ethic and is highly organised
- Has great people skills,
- Is well presented
- Can work independently and manage their time efficiently
- Is able to engage with people from all walks of life
- Can softly but effectively close sales
- Can see the potential of this new role
- Covering all Bristol (BS) postcodes
- 100% sales related salary
- OTE £30-£60k
- Immediate start
- Highly flexible hours
- Work from home
- Smart phone provided
- Must have own laptop and internet connection
- Must have own vehicle, millage will be paid
E mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a more detailed job description
You must sign in to apply for this position.