Website SPX International Asset Management Limited
Job Title: Commodities Portfolio Manager
Employer: SPX International Asset Management Limited
Number of positions: 1
SPX International Asset Management Limited (SPX IAM) is an asset management firm and forms part of the SPX group of companies operating in the UK and Brazil.
SPX IAM requires a Portfolio Manager to manage Commodities trades aiming to generate results over benchmark.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
· Analysis of micro fundamentals of energy and precious metals commodities and the macroeconomic situation of the global economy;
· Identify potential investment opportunities, present and debate them with the senior Portfolio Managers;
· Define together with the senior Portfolio managers the optimal risk allocation;
· Execute the trades/strategies; and
· Monitor portfolio and risk on a daily basis.
As a Commodities Portfolio Manager, you must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject from a reputable university;
• Demonstrable recent experience in Commodities analysis and trading, including providing global macroeconomic views on investment and developing and implementing investment strategies;
• Strong understanding of energy and precious metals commodities;
· Experience in managing commodities portfolio risk allocation and analysing economic data; and
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Portuguese.
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 22 October 2019
You must sign in to apply for this position.