Website PSP Limited
PSP is a digital agency based in Spalding, Lincolnshire
We are looking for a Junior Developer to join our development team to assist in developing new products as well as help maintain and develop our own existing systems.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate that wants to learn and develop their own skills whilst working full-time.
You will be required to work within a team but also have the ability to work independently and manage your individual tasks, therefore personal key skills required would be organised, quick to learn with an attention to detail. Good English speaking skills are essential to ensure good communication when supporting clients and end users.
- At least 1 years .net development experience
- At least 1 years’ experience developing websites
- Knowledge of MS SQL
- HTML(5) and CSS(3) desirable
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Personable and approachable
- Calm, confident and conscientious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized approach to work
- Attention to detail is a must
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and be well presented with a drive to succeed and develop their career. We are happy to train as required on our products and services giving you the opportunity to learn and develop your knowledge.
Included as part of the package a Pension scheme, Free Parking, 20 days annual leave that can increase to 25 days depending on years of service, plus bank holidays. Along with annual summer and Christmas parties, an annual bonus depending on companies performance (not guaranteed) plus progression to more senior role depending on capability.
PSP are an expanding company and offer realistic career progression opportunities with excellent terms and conditions of employment. If this position interests you and you feel you could make an important contribution to our hard-working team and would like to learn more please apply in writing providing your CV your salary expectations and notice period in the first instance.
Salary £18k-£25k DOE
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
You must sign in to apply for this position.