A rare opportunity for a social media content creator!
We are new startup, focused on changing the retail behaviour of UK asians. We are following the Amazon/Etsy model of hosting a platform, which facilitates independent brands to open a shop and sell products. For consumers, they will experience a website where they can find all asian related products in one location.
We are at exciting point where we are preparing for our launch, involved in heavy branding, web development and SEO work with external agencies.
Your overall purpose as a Social Media Content Creator will be to lead the company’s social media strategy in order to boost visibility and customer and client engagement. This typically involves managing the company’s online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analyzing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing content projects and campaigns.
This job is ideally meant for a student/person looking to gain work experience in an exploding market. There is potential to develop this role into a permanent position, and at minimum, a great role to have on your CV.
Performance management is key. The role will have agreed goals and targets, which will be reviewed at agreed intervals. After an initial 3-6 months, depending on performance, a training and career progression path will be discussed.
This is an exciting time for us as a business, but also a rare opportunity to give an aspiring, creative person to join our team. The role will be faced paced, and ever evolving.
We are looking to hire immediately, so don’t wait to apply.
As a Social Media Content Creator, you’ll need to:
- Work with the directors to develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Meet with brands, staff, external agencies, members of the public
- Manage the current social media platform (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN) and come up with new or better ways of managing our social media outlook.Plan content and delivery and use online tools for optimal results
- Write engaging blog posts and articles
- Create engaging multimedia content
- Form key relationships with influencers/businesses across the social media platforms and increase the followership of our accounts
- Reporting on market research, testing, and campaign results
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussionsYou manage a campaign budget to run promotions on social media platforms.
- We believe you to be innovative, have a passion for education and be a good writer.
- Work closely with brands to create short video posts for Instagram and LinkedIN.
- Opportunity to start and grow a podcast.
- Daily reporting directly to the company directors
- Qualification in / Studying a relevant degree
- Clean, presentable appearance
- Fluent in english
- Experience (even minimal) with social media and marketing tools
- Drivers License
- Strong Work Ethic
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Initially this is non-paid internship/placement role. after 3-6 months, we will review this position.
- We will reimburse travel expenses
The Application Process
- Apply for the role by clicking the button below, submitting your CV, and any additional info in the Cover Letter section.
- We will request an initial short phone interview 15-30 mins
- An in-person/Zoom interview, which will include a brief task, followed by questions
You must sign in to apply for this position.