BC Landscape Contractors LTD
We are looking to recruit a keen and enthusiastic landscaping operative to join our experienced team, and rapidly growing business.
Based on the outskirts of Nuneaton, we are a small but growing landscape contractors working predominantly in the construction sector, with contracts for some of the main construction companies.
The applicant would preferably have some experience in the landscaping sector (but not essential) and be able to work well as part of team where you will learn;
– Hard landscaping (including installation of paving).
– Soft landscaping (including planting and laying of turf).
The applicant will have a number of skills to enable you to become a fully competent member of our team.
The applicant must have a full UK driving license (with no more than 3 penalty points), and ideally have a valid CSCS certification.
Below is a Job Description for a Landscaping Operative to enable you to understand the requirements of the role:
1. To be able to complete works as outlined in work instructions.
2. To be capable of frequent physically demanding tasks on a daily basis.
3. To be prepared to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
4. To be punctual and maintain a high level of personal appearance, workmanship and Health & Safety.
5. To deliver and maintain a high level of customer service and ensure that customers are satisfied with works before leaving site.
To apply for this role please send your C.V. to: email@example.com
You must sign in to apply for this position.