Aquasphere swim school
Private swim school operating in 3 venues based in East Croydon and Purley is looking for a new swimming teacher/s to join our team.
The right person will be friendly, enthusiastic, reliable, honest, committed, passionate about teaching and should genuinely like working with small children as majority of our clients are kids.
– level 2 qualification in teaching swimming
– min of 2 years experience
– experience with special needs clients/ autistic/parent&child groups/adults
– lifesaving/lifeguard/first aid qualification
– plan and deliver 1:1, 2:1 and group lessons for children and/or adults on a school term basis
– fill in attandence and activity sheet
– carry out assessments at the end of the terms
Days and hours:
Currently we looking for someone to start immediately on Fridays 3.30- 7.30 pm.
Also we will be opening new slots ASAP on Saturday mornings and afternoons and one evening of the week(Mon/Wed/Thurs) for adult only clients.
We are already preparing the timetable for the new school term starting in January so if you are interested, please feel free to contact us with your availability.
£20-£25 per hour
You must sign in to apply for this position.